Avoiding the zshells intelligence...in one case

Hi,

I want to wriet a zscript, which first argument is a URL like
this: http://www.domain.com/file/scrap?t=5O2%20&30
(this URL is fiction and probably nonsense...)

Or in other words: Those URLs may contain a lot of "active"
stuff, which zsh will transform,replace,expand,glob and
what else (and normally I am quite happy with that :)

Previously I used commands like

    zscript 'http://<URL>'

but over the time I get annoyed by the '' since the
stuff in between was cute'n'pasted from somewhere else.

Is there any way to write a script/alias which takes
its first/nth argument verbatim and character by character
without any intelligent intervention of the zshell?

Cheers
Meino