Re: Making file-patterns and tag-order work

On Mar 21, 10:49pm, martin f krafft wrote:
}
} I then went on to try to order the tags, because I want e.g. the
} swap files to appear last:
}
}   zstyle ':completion:*:argument*' tag-order "
}     directories
}     globbed-files files all-files
}     backup-files
}     compiled-files
}     temp-files
}     vim-swap-files
}     "

This is wrong.  If you combine tags into a single string, they will all
be sorted together.  tag-order is a list -- try without the double
quotes around the value (which means you'll need backslashes at the end
of each line, or similar).