Re: make zstyle ignore both _* and __* commands

On Sun, 2 Jul 2017 18:37:14 -0300
Filipe Silva <filipe.silva@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> omg, you are absolutely right. It should do already this because of the
> regex.
> I'm so ashamed of myself.
>
> All right, I did found a case where this does not work.
>
> if I type d_[tab] it shows this: http://imgur.com/ZSBZHvp (notice the
> __fast_highlight...)

__fast_highlight doesn't occur in the zsh source tree, so that's in some
library you've got.  I would guess it's not being matched as a function
at all, otherwise it's no different from the other cases.  Maybe it's a
variable; you can complete those in command position for assignment
purposes.

You'll probably find it helps to have headers for different types of
match turned on for this sort of purpose --- try:

zstyle ':completion:*' format 'Completing %d'
zstyle ':completion:*' group-name ''

pws