Re: -pcre-match doesn't work since version 5.4.1

On 2017-08-11 at 00:29 +0200, nimaje+zml@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> after upgrading to version 5.4.1 I noticed that using -pcre-match doesn't
> work
>
> % zmodload zsh/pcre; [[ 'dxd' -pcre-match ^d+$ ]]
>
> zsh: unknown condition: -pcre-match

I see this too; none of the loadable infix operators seem to be working,
so it's not specific to the PCRE module.  -regex-match doesn't work
either.

As a workaround, `setopt re_match_pcre` and then using =~ as the
operator does still work.  (This is why I didn't immediately see the
breakage myself).

-Phil, occasional PCRE module tinkerer, who for once appears to not be
       the cause of PCRE zsh problems.  A pleasant change for me.