Re: Ways of delivering code for execution

On 26 Nov 2017 at 18:06:47, Ray Andrews (rayandrews@xxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:

> Just curious: why do you look for other methods?

For Zplugin, I mentioned this already in first post. I want to make Zplugin even more sophisticated than it is currently – example Zplugin swiss-knife invocation:

% zplugin ice atclone"dircolors -b LS_COLORS > c.zsh" atpull'%atclone' pick"c.zsh"
% zplugin light trapd00r/LS_COLORS

This way, `dircolors' will be ran only on install and on `git pull' (update of plugin), not on every shell startup.

If someone has ideas for other swiss army knife tricks I will be very grateful for sharing them.

--
Sebastian Gniazdowski
psprint /at/ zdharma.org