Re: zsh_history not showing all the entries but some

at bottom :-

On 05/01/2018, Bart Schaefer <schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 5, 2018 at 2:07 PM, shirish शिरीष <shirishag75@xxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>>
>> I don't know why but .zsh_history only shows a few entries and not all.
>>
>>     shirish@debian ~ % history
>
>        history
>               Same as fc -l.
>
>        fc -l [ -nrdfEiD ] [ -t timefmt ] [ -m match ]
>              [ old=new ... ] [ first [ last ] ]
>
>               If first is not specified, it will be set to -1 (the most
> recent
>               event), or to -16 if the -l flag is given.  If last is not
> spec-
>               ified,  it  will  be  set  to  first, or to -1 if the -l flag
> is
>               given.
>
> So you should be seeing the 16 most recent entries, minus any that are
> duplicates (because you have histignorealldups set).
>
> Note that first and last are relative to the pre-assigned history
> event numbers, not applied to a count of entries.

Thank you bart for answering fast.

oh, that was the default thing, just saw
https://superuser.com/questions/519596/share-history-in-multiple-zsh-shell
which explains what is happening.

I just used unsetopt histignorealldups

and not it works, thank you

I still have yet to find out the other default values, maybe need to
change those too.

--
          Regards,
          Shirish Agarwal  शिरीष अग्रवाल