Re: command on switching terminals?

On 07/01/18 10:23 AM, Mikael Magnusson wrote:

Are you using xterm? Maybe some other knock-off terminal claims to be
xterm but actually doesn't support all the features xterm (and urxvt)
support.

No, it's xfce4-terminal, I say 'xterm' because that seems generic for a graphical terminal.  I just fired up two real xterms and it works perfectly even with my diagnostic code as shown.  But xterm seems very primitive otherwise compared to xfce4-terminal, I wonder how I can pursue making that work with the latter?  Sounds like it's not really a zsh issue tho.  Bet it's with the bindkey lines.