Re: command on switching terminals?

On 08/01/18 08:08 AM, Peter Stephenson wrote:

You need to "zmodload zsh/complist", but actually if you don't have that
loaded those lines aren't doing anything anyway, so no big deal, just
ignore.

pws

At the risk of biting off more than I can chew, is there some place I can read up on all that stuff?  I'm taking Mikael's code on faith, these lines in particular seem black-magical:

printf '\e[?1004h'

bindkey '^[[I' focus-in

$WIDGET = focus-in

... it seems sorta like 'keystrokes' are really commands but they aren't really keystrokes.  This is a whole new vista, I think.