Re: 3 years of coding Zsh

Sebastian, it is not acceptable to use this mailing list as an
advertisement vehicle for one's personal bank account.

I don't make the rules here, and I'll not protest whatever the decision is on this matter, but my humble opinion is that Sebastian has done nothing wrong, and I myself was more than happy to send him something.  The same would go for others.

it is a symposium of the entire zsh community.

Including him. In my limited years on the list this is the first solicitation I've ever seen and I doubt we'll be flooded with them.
As such, sir, your description of the donations as "will be used for zsh
development" is, at best, misleading: those moneys would NOT be used
for development of zsh itself.

I use quite a bit of Sebastian's work.  Whether it is 'official' or not, it sure is useful.

Again, this is just my two cents worth, I seek no argument or conflict.