Re: completion configuration

Hey Pier,

I’m not very knowledgeable about styles, but I think you may have the
context pattern wrong. You can use C-x h to see the context at any point
when writing a command and you can use that output as a guide when building
a pattern for a style. For example, I have a command that I wrote that is
called pb and this is the output I get when I do C-x h right after typing
pb<space>:

~% pb
tags in context :completion::complete:pb::
    argument-1 options  (_arguments _pb (eval))

The full context is :completion::complete:pb::, I think in your call to
zstyle you are missing the last two colons, so what if you try:

zstyle ':completion:*:approximate:my_command:*' max-errors 0

You don’t need the -e option because you don’t need 0 to be evaluated.
​