Re: Is there a way to get the “full” time zone currently in use?

That works, and I haven’t found anything else that does. This:

readlink /etc/localtime | sed ’s#.*/zoneinfo/##g'

gives me the exact same information as

sudo systemsetup -gettimezone  | sed ’s#^Time Zone: ##g’

which is what I wanted.

Thanks!

TjL

--