Re: Fast-Syntax-Highlighting demo

On 04/08/18 07:13 AM, Sebastian Gniazdowski wrote:
The point is that the code of the solution guarantees correct bracket
highlighting and pairing, no quoting can disturb it, so e.g.
constructing a pattern- or regex-hogs is much easier now, such string
will be divided into blocks delimited by ( ) and [ ] brackets ( { }
aren't used, at least by patterns, AFAIK).
I'll be sure to try that out next time I do any coding.