Re: Fast-Syntax-Highlighting demo

also, I've just found that you've limited brackets highlighting by 3,
irrelevant to the count specified in current theme.

Although, "original" z-s-h, AFAIRC, doesn't limit it at all (see highlighters/
brackets/brackets-highlighter.zsh) and have definitions for 5 levels by
default.

It would be nice if F-S-H wouldn't also limit "deepness" of bracket levels to
highlight...
Although, I'm not sure about parser speed penalty for that :-/