What uncommon and/or interesting thing could a Zsh module do?

Hello
I'm looking for an inspiration because I want to add a binary module
to Zplugin. First motivation is optimizing report gathering (string
appends take some milliseconds, I would append via realloc in the
module), but it would be good if some other reason for binary Zplugin
module would exist.

So I thought about enumerating some hacks with Zsh internals that are
possible, maybe this will lead me to a feature. Has someone an idea up
sleeve?

--
Sebastian Gniazdowski
News: https://twitter.com/ZdharmaI