Re: How do you decide whether to make something a function or a script?

On Sun, Sep 9, 2018 at 12:34 PM, TJ Luoma <luomat@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> B) Your reply also alerted me that I am not getting Grant's emails to the
> list.

Hmm, I'm not either, the last one I have is from almost a year ago.
Not in my spam, either; just never got here.

The SPF record for Grant's domain allows email from exactly one IP
address, and specifies that receiving systems should reject email from
that domain that originates from any other source, so probably when
the zsh-users exploder forwards the messages they are being discarded.
That's probably also the case for nearly all other mailing lists that
Grant is on.