Re: What happens when passing `fg=...,fg=...' to region_highlight, how is this defined?

On Tue, 11 Sep 2018 15:27:20 +0200
Sebastian Gniazdowski <sgniazdowski@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Just thought that maybe Zsh just sums up the color indices :)
> Immediate confirmation is not there, 169...171 (114+55, etc.) goes
> from reddish to a purple.

Everything is output as control codes and there is no amalgamation.

You should be able to debug this by logging at a low enough level what is
being sent to the terminal.  I would think "script" should do this.

pws