Re: tab completion taking a _really_ long time

More info:

I tried updating zsh to a newer version, and that didn't fix the problem.

I renamed .zshenv and .zshrc so neither of them were read, and my tab
completions went back to instantaneous, so it's obviously something in
my config, but I don't know what, and obviously it didn't _used_ to do
this, so I'm still at an impasse.

--
TJ Luoma
TJ @ MacStories