Re: Terminal theme tool – a workaround for lack of 24-bit color in Zsh?

BTW. By using the new, probably incoming (the author is working on
needed changes) feature of the `unixorn/awesome-zsh-plugins` list – an
evaluation of plugins (see an example at:
https://github.com/zdharma/hacking-private/blob/master/zsh-plugin-assessor/README_new.md),
I've found a plugin that to some extend does what the proposed
terminal-theme-tool would be doing:
https://github.com/chriskempson/base16-shell