Re: Mapping from bash command/syntax to zsh command/syntax

Best one I know is http://hyperpolyglot.org/unix-shells

-------- Original message --------
From: Peng Yu <pengyu.ut@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 12/2/18 12:45 (GMT-05:00)
To: zsh-users@xxxxxxx
Subject: Mapping from bash command/syntax to zsh command/syntax

Hi,

I'd like to migrate some of bash scripts to zsh. The most efficient
way is to look up a dictionary of all the mapping of syntax/command to
zsh. However, I don't find such a complete list.

I see some comparisons between bash and zsh, but none of them are
detailed enough so that I can straight-forwardly migrate a bash script
to a zsh script.

Does anybody have a complete list to show the corresponding zsh
syntax/command for bash syntax/command? Thanks.

--
Regards,
Peng