Re: zsh 4.6.2-test-2

On Sun, 30 Dec 2018 at 19:22, Peter Stephenson
> I've certainly no objection to working round termcap, so I've committed
> this and the tests, but I probably wouldn't be sensitive to problems
> here, so I'm relying on others to let me know.

Cool, the zle_highlight overriding of termcap is of a small weight
here, the tests are heavier, it's a big step to include them (finally
some pure-Zle tests!), but I expect that it will be fine, no "random"
or other failures. I hope that Oliver (and Bart) looks at this, but he
said that the tests pass.

--
Sebastian Gniazdowski
News: https://twitter.com/ZdharmaI