Zsh Mailing List Archive
Messages sorted by:
Re: Do you recognize this zshrc.d naming scheme?
- X-seq: zsh-users 23840
- From: Robert Spencer <robert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- To: Magnus Woldrich <m@xxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: Do you recognize this zshrc.d naming scheme?
- Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2019 13:36:49 +0200
- Cc: zsh-users@xxxxxxx
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=3rock-co-za.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=ZiYOGklKv+Vms/805B+RqsZgLXokFeOHUGtdAz3O8Z0=; b=O/8rjhBNn7+tK1JFXq3HDCag3pJH6ZVJc/Ls5d80XFNDTwD2TyaavqPtXBqfYWsQ/u zitlb+gmowuLnZze6GepIuNsfq772WWn24w2+IPSt/biNc1sWTX3U73llqho7VnqX6iT AS9b6DSPyk+S3NZjdREgMoADfZcB29dfxpRGvZtPVB1XbW8O2ash4dOZqfd5nVSiKl6v ag7YiXofDZuaEYfLz8wpxgiic2ufBYTElIAMRJjMPYqBE39i8dzrsRj8QWB6h0epDtLL VlAoX0L+xraiLA3t0t0V+7v6BUawsTXsVkZQQZqlPK5956dA4VOm10Z4Emyz/o5N2emJ dtcA==
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-help: <mailto:email@example.com>
- List-id: Zsh Users List <zsh-users.zsh.org>
- List-post: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-unsubscribe: <mailto:email@example.com>
- Mailing-list: contact zsh-users-help@xxxxxxx; run by ezmlm
- References: <CAPad28_rgz8+0gdRp3+yqRd2-H-u-z3xCbqugocn7zhT_QMvEA@mail.gmail.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Apologies for the top posting I'm on my phone and it tends to mangle
The overall concept makes sense, not the execution in this case.
I'm struggling to guess what the original plan was with the naming scheme
10 makes sense, local variables.
20 what did this used to be?
30 history, but is 35 really related?
40 term settings? But 42 is aliases, that I would have expected in the 90's.
50 completion, but then what is 55 doing there.
60 prompt, but I'm not sure that 65 belongs here.
80 oh-my-zsh, but then why doesn't 85-functions have its own section?
90 what did this section used to be? Misc? 92 is aliases, which again, I
would expect to have its own section. Although it makes sense that it's
I'm hoping if I can find the upstream source it will all make sense.
What naming scheme do you use?
On Fri, 18 Jan 2019, 12:36 Magnus Woldrich <m@xxxxxxx wrote:
> >As it says in the subject line, do you recognize this zshrc.d naming
> I use something similar but isn't it just common sense so that we can
> the files and load them in the correct order?
Messages sorted by: