Zsh Mailing List Archive
Messages sorted by:
Re: ZQL – a language for *declaring* scripts content. Any ideas for changes maybe?
- X-seq: zsh-users 24087
- From: Sebastian Gniazdowski <sgniazdowski@xxxxxxxxx>
- To: Ray Andrews <rayandrews@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: ZQL – a language for *declaring* scripts content. Any ideas for changes maybe?
- Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2019 02:49:39 +0200
- Cc: Zsh Users <zsh-users@xxxxxxx>
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=MlSN1aQXnWo+yrVmMtJZP6+TPDQngxUEiSfA3i5BI8k=; b=DIZ/NhCa7xFhisi43QyQaZOsZxch1KKYgxxdrAyKIsIMsLmKbg7FWxGBMSAkl0hGzb UUh6J5Rh+g0rDms9wHO+356ASSkyH3Lq5jVocEaygl5ldlo8jiWUK7PxGfFgrO57DHzL QAOPBYnPUFMt82BMoMkE5s3n1Z6e/dHTNtzhRvnqezNAI3iQ1V5KT0io9t3XWnackxbM ZDXeFrCaHbREzKKtQlzphHY/lccQweX+aXhT9yroWQhUGlzI45RPn42fXylFyuoRIx37 Ew8oNsvf7zAPlaJfXAnuxlKGeQ7KPOl/0u8cbvMrnk78lH+uQciyCpvSZsRdO9E01ii9 rB7A==
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-help: <mailto:email@example.com>
- List-id: Zsh Users List <zsh-users.zsh.org>
- List-post: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-unsubscribe: <mailto:email@example.com>
- Mailing-list: contact zsh-users-help@xxxxxxx; run by ezmlm
- References: <CAKc7PVAy+R+D7eyAxNWQWKSj_xSLNcOLH34rX4RxazJzdT2v1Q@mail.gmail.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mon, 22 Jul 2019 at 21:02, Ray Andrews <rayandrews@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 2019-07-22 9:27 a.m., Sebastian Gniazdowski wrote:
> > Hello,
> > when I once tried NixOS, a system with declarative configuration at
> Astonishing your creativity Sebastian.
> I hope you find some new blood to help you with all your ideas.
yes, people are welcomed to join e.g. the declare-zsh project. It
should be interesting to someone and I think that e.g. implementing
the parsing of the language will be much fun. I think that the typical
best place to talk about it is the channel #zplugin on freenode.
I think that the next thing that people from the ML join forces
together will be the yet hypothetical official plugin manager. Coding
such _system_ (not that its sophisticated but just by nature) is
extremely fun and it invites creativity. It would be probably an
extreme view to see the creators of Zshell code it, the ideas, etc.
Messages sorted by: