Re: Weird behavior with redirecting stdin

On Mon, Sep 2, 2019 at 3:59 PM Aryn Starr <whereislelouch@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Then running `fcm | teec` hangs (after printing `hi`) and doesn’t even get interrupted with ^D or ^C.
> I don’t understand why these problems occur at all, and I have no idea how to go about fixing them ...

I don't know what's going on but here's a simplified test case that hangs:

    echo | fzf | { /bin/true; : "$(cat)" }

This also hangs:

    fzf | { /bin/true; : "$(cat)" }

I think this might be caused by fzf getting suspended when it tries to
write to the terminal. I'm just speculating though.

Roman.