Re: slow startup of zsh (1x slower than bash)

>> Where is -d defined in the man page of zsh? I don't find it.
>
> From `zsh --help`:
>
>   -d    equivalent to --no-globalrcs

Can this be found in the manpage? I don't see it.

>> Here is my runtime result. There is still about 50% startup time
>> overhead of zsh compared to bash. This is quite significant.
>
> What are you trying to optimize? If you care about the startup time of
> your interactive shell, 12 ms vs 6.7 ms doesn't make a difference.

It is not for interactive use of zsh/bash. I am making scripts using
shells. 12 vs 6.7 ms that is 1x or 50% difference depending on which
way you consider the ratio, which is a quite significant difference.

--
Regards,
Peng