Zsh Mailing List Archive
Messages sorted by:
Re: Possible to use _arguments with _regex_arguments?
- X-seq: zsh-users 24262
- From: "Ronan Pigott" <rpigott314@xxxxxxxxx>
- To: "Bart Schaefer" <schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: Possible to use _arguments with _regex_arguments?
- Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2019 14:36:25 -0700
- Cc: "Zsh Users" <zsh-users@xxxxxxx>
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=content-transfer-encoding:in-reply-to:date:cc:subject:from:to :message-id; bh=nMy85pMTypl42chAwfsFcgbzpPl65oGMlSPDMLrs18E=; b=A54OJuq/cn1Y5db88/xViFnyyf/x+J55sjRsILVH2eVUFx5ZcHhirfZdsx4SCx8heG fqrO3Td+oqISwMv8pWKPe/AoVnszuyCvEaPfwlxQfdnxwxVocYt69cTP1VpF/0TvQag2 pwpCuc3WsylgQBThEMlthJHWKiVLeG2dY59/nCw2GNhmXmfkQpRl91mciD2ZQ+1CcwZ4 Ht0d/VTnWElcc1jOqudzy4euIFUeZAGyWZdD8sLNyTwTTwN8q8Ru4jkJS4TKagwspU27 n8DchfmwH1F561tZagZEyQ/wkUi39Qktvy+4wdRrVunrGc6nhDbLxlOKB17kQfNf3WNL 0w9g==
- In-reply-to: <CAH+w=7aUALnw51_fFzDJbM-WXKNbLWM_iTBy=oXa9e2DM3zNemail@example.com>
- List-help: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-id: Zsh Users List <zsh-users.zsh.org>
- List-post: <mailto:email@example.com>
- List-unsubscribe: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Mailing-list: contact zsh-users-help@xxxxxxx; run by ezmlm
On Wed Sep 18, 2019 at 2:07 PM Bart Schaefer wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 18, 2019 at 1:39 PM Ronan Pigott <rpigott314@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > When I use '*::message:_myfunc', completion is no longer tripped up by
> > options, but _myfunc always acts as if it is completing the first word
> > for all normal arguments, as if $words was empty and CURRENT=1 even if
> > there are many normal arguments.
> You could probably get away with shoving a dummy command word onto the
> front of $words, but I haven't made any attempt to try it.
Brilliant! I think that was it! If I allow the regex to match any string
as the command word, I can now specify the action as '*::message:= _myfunc'
and it appears to work great! Thank you!
Messages sorted by: