Zsh Mailing List Archive
Messages sorted by:
Re: Zsh gitignore pattern submission to github/gitignore repository
- X-seq: zsh-users 24281
- From: Sebastian Gniazdowski <sgniazdowski@xxxxxxxxx>
- To: Zsh Users <zsh-users@xxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: Zsh gitignore pattern submission to github/gitignore repository
- Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2019 05:01:53 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :content-transfer-encoding; bh=NO4+u+k4I5XOmRInNOlmPKI/IlAPyPc6pFQyrsTFIec=; b=PRZGNzlzlrvGIXcQTEu1sN6EvRH2VzMmgYyScNyaF4bG52T6Jr+M5Y+Y5CFkd6xP3Y xZz/Eri10phgEnWe2/FF2ZdUua+DuomTBfMdYXkdMGxF8SA14ADoByJxMXBRkS0ukjvZ t+LlBSSln4li8fg3HXwodEP8QmumoW0MqT6a/NCYGdEchjHP5Z//VxA8wQDXMVmKIkC9 lgDrWSUjs6C5/Zz4RLW18yHj5iEsRWRAL5KiiIxMI+RWzNy/D1IqqdqcQgQjN0v3hmhe dwZ1+QMbaL4Yr5/sLTTLH5wBtT2p8EqhJRW0KZGCHWB+PZtnfIeO2qouP5aqrNgF89iu weuw==
- In-reply-to: <CAKc7PVD+CaRV7dNEq0FX+X33cAXJGSDPrDpO-Fcu3ywtB-OspA@mail.gmail.com>
- List-help: <mailto:email@example.com>
- List-id: Zsh Users List <zsh-users.zsh.org>
- List-post: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-unsubscribe: <mailto:email@example.com>
- Mailing-list: contact zsh-users-help@xxxxxxx; run by ezmlm
- References: <CAKc7PVD+CaRV7dNEq0FX+X33cAXJGSDPrDpO-Fcu3ywtB-OspA@mail.gmail.com>
In case one wouldn't know what's this all about:
On Sun, 22 Sep 2019 at 03:23, Sebastian Gniazdowski
> I'm glad to state that the gitignore template has been accepted to the
> toptal gitignore database:
> So when e.g. bulting up the .gitignore using the
> https://github.com/wfxr/forgit `gi' tool, there will be a Zsh entry to
> choose from.
> However, the main goal – to include the template in github/gitignore
> repository, to make it available in the list-box when creating a new
> repository, isn't accomplished yet. The PR got stuck because the
> GitHub side thinks, that it should be in the `community/...'
> The problem is that only the files from the main directory get
> completed in the new-repository creation list-box. Could a support
> shown to the template help? I've submitted a ticket to the GitHub
> support and I think that someone posting in the PR with e.g.:
> - "Holding my thumbs for the inclusion in the main directory!"
> - "I hope that the template will get accepted into the main directory!"
> - ...
> could make a difference. Please help and post, it's important that Zsh
> has its gitignore template at GitHub.
> Sebastian Gniazdowski
> News: https://twitter.com/ZdharmaI
> IRC: https://kiwiirc.com/client/chat.freenode.net:+6697/#zplugin
> Blog: http://zdharma.org
Messages sorted by: