Re: When _alternative separates the options?

On Sun, 20 Oct 2019 at 23:22, dana <dana@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 20 Oct 2019, at 08:08, Sebastian Gniazdowski <sgniazdowski@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > I would now like to separate the directories and plugins in the following
> > _alternative call:
> >
> > https://github.com/zdharma/zplugin/blob/208092/_zplugin#L90
> >
> > How to do this?
>
> http://zsh.sourceforge.net/Doc/Release/Completion-System.html#Standard-Styles
>
> zstyle ':completion:*' group-name ''
>
> (or ':completion:*:*:zunit:*' or whatever is appropriate)

Thanks, it works for separating the files and directories, however not
for separating the results added with compadd:

_alternative 'snippets:downloaded snippets:compadd -a - snippets' \
     'snippets:already loaded snippets:compadd -a - snippets_alreadyld' \
     'files:file:_files' && \
         ret=1

The "downloaded snippets" and "already loaded snippets" will be
merged. Is there a way to separate those?

--
Sebastian Gniazdowski
News: https://twitter.com/ZdharmaI