Re: indirect assignment to array

>: ${(PA)varname::="$array[@]"}
>
>to not lose empty elements.

this (very useful) clarification has made me embark in a three hour long
quest to correct (some of?) the many places where I indeed was loosing
empty elements
thanks but I really hate when I find out bugs that i never have thought of
(a big one has been discovering the -r flag to read)
one should indeed always rtfm, and I really enjoy doing it, but there are
so many to read and so few hours in a day...

Pier Paolo Grassi