Re: menu completion

Hello, thanks for your message. Since I am happy with the solution of
using _gnu_generic for grep completion my interest is mostly for the
mechanics of the problem.
Basically I wonder if it is up to the completer to choose whether to do
interactive menu completion, any thoughts on this?

Pier Paolo Grassi
linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/pier-paolo-grassi-19300217
founder: https://www.meetup.com/it-IT/Machine-Learning-TO