Re: menu-select doesn't respect COMPLETE_IN_WORD option

Thanks for your help with this Bart!

When I leave completeinword unset, _prefix completion simply doesn't work,
even if I have:

zstyle ':completion:*' completer _expand _prefix _complete _ignored _prefix

Or if I have:

zstyle ':completion:*' completer _expand _prefix _complete _ignored

(I also don't have alwaystoend set.)

One additional thing I've found to be really strange about _prefix
completion is if there is only one possible match. For example:

% ls -a
./  ../
% mkdir -p dir1/dir2/dir3
% ls dir1/di_r2/dir3<menu-complete>   (<-- where _ is the position of the
cursor)
% ls dir1_   (<-- the "/dir2/dir3" part of the line has been removed!)
% ls dir1/dir2/di_r3<menu-complete>   (<-- where _ is the position of the
cursor)
% ls dir1_   (<-- same thing happens)
% ls di_r1/dir2/dir3<menu-complete>   (<-- where _ is the position of the
cursor)
% ls dir1_r1   (<-- where _ is the position of the cursor. The suffix only
until the first slash, "r1", has been kept after the cursor, but the
"/dir2/dir3" part of the suffix has been removed!)

When there are more than one possible completions, this doesn't happen and
_prefix completion works normally by the previously stated behavior (i.e.
keeps the entire suffix after the cursor, but completes/cycles only on the
prefix).

Seems like when there is only one possible match, the definition of prefix
and suffix gets thrown out the window... possibly a bug?