Re: Can we have a discourse site for zsh?

 ❦ 19 août 2020 23:23 +02, René Neumann:

> Mail is push, forums are pull: I have to check them actively for new
> content. That works if you only have two of them -- with 20+ it's
> pretty annoying.

Discourse has a decent mail gateway. I am subscribed to NixOS discourse
this way and it's easy to forget about the fact this is a web forum.
--
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less
than half of you half as well as you deserve.