spam leaked through to zsh-users, sorry

Hey folks,

We're sorry about that spam leak through to the zsh-users mailing-list.
Especially since the systems did correctly identify it as spam.

We've root-caused it to a recent change to the Exim and Rspamd
integration and variables used not having been matched by an update in
the Sympa mailing-list manager configuration to update the spam
scenario, so Sympa was blissfully ignorant that the message had been
marked spam.

That bug has been fixed, and a couple of other rough edges from the
recent migration have also been fixed.

We really want the Zsh mailing-lists to remain spam-free and your
inboxes to stay high signal/noise.  We have not taken this glitch
lightly.

Regards,
-Phil