Re: completely disable zsh completion system

On 27 Aug 2020, at 21:05, Daniel Shahaf <d.s@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Ahmad Ismail wrote on Wed, 26 Aug 2020 19:13 +0600:
>> I am trying to completely disable the zsh completion system.
>
> Why?

That was my question as well, but I figured I must be missing something.

I remember when I first learned about completion and it was literally a transformative moment in my computer use, along the lines of my first modem connection and my first always-on Internet connection.

--
ɹןʇnqן
<mailto:lbutler@xxxxxxxxxx>