How to get all tagets for rake completion?

Hi,

I would like to get all targets for the completion of rake arguments. How
can I inject an argument to the targets query call or how to replace it? I
have to pass `-A` to *rake* to get the arguments for the completion.

This doesn't work:

```
zstyle ':completion::complete:rake:*:targets' command 'rake -sTA'
```

Regards Jörg

--
The social dynamics of the net are a direct consequence of the fact
that nobody has yet developed a Remote Strangulation Protocol.