Re: completion within a function

On Wed, Dec 30, 2020 at 2:19 PM Felipe Contreras
<felipe.contreras@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I don't know what that's supposed to do, but nothing happens when I
> run: complete "g" (other than the fact that "g" is printed).

I presumed
  compinit
  zmodload zsh/zpty

"complete g" should display all the commands whose names start with
"g".  Works for me; too much output to show here.

In the zsh source tree, I get for example:

ubuntu% complete ls c
ls config.guess config.h config.h.in config.log config.modules
config.modules.local config.modules.sh config.status config.sub
configure configure.ac

(gmail may line-wrap).  Note the "ls" is still there, removing it is
what I meant by "more could be done to separate the context from the
results."