Re: How to tweak the format of file-list completion?

> The mailing list software is assigning your messages a high spam score

Uff, I'd be really like to know what these criteria are?
Because strangely enough every once in a while people tell me that my mails
get high spam scores but I'm trying hard to avoid that and so far nobody
could give me a hint.  Usually *I* am the one who gives tipps to mail users
but maybe that's like a barber who can't give a hair cut to himself? :-)

Anybody out there who can solve this riddle?  (very much off-topic I must admit)

Thanks,
 Andy

--
 Life is an adventure, be regardful of it.  (Mother Teresa of Calcutta)