Zsh Mailing List Archive
Messages sorted by:
Re: The HTML archives are updating again
- X-seq: zsh-users 26628
- From: Greg Klanderman <gak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- To: zsh-users@xxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: The HTML archives are updating again
- Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2021 10:29:52 -0400
- Archived-at: <https://zsh.org/users/26628>
- In-reply-to: <20210405225330.GA11770@tarpaulin.shahaf.local2> (Daniel Shahaf's message of "Mon, 5 Apr 2021 22:53:30 +0000")
- List-id: <zsh-users.zsh.org>
- References: <20210405225330.GA11770@tarpaulin.shahaf.local2>
- Reply-to: Greg Klanderman <gak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
thanks for all your work on this Daniel!! Nice to have that back!
And the bonus new features!
>>>>> On April 5, 2021 Daniel Shahaf <d.s@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> The HTML archives are now again getting updated with new posts:
> Old links should continue to work, including links to attachments.
> Known issues:
> - Messages between last August and yesterday also two Archived-At
> headers, and the URL in the second one just gives an error. The URL
> will no longer be added to new messages.
> - As part of the migration, the X-Seq values for both -users@ and -workers@
> were bumped by 1000. The gaps are 46290→47291 and 25012→26013.
> New bells and whistles:
> - The HTML form of zsh-announce@'s archive.
> - The list of headers rendered in a message page was trimmed, and "Cc"
> was moved up.
> - The threaded view won't flatten threads at some fixed maximum depth.
> - Syntactic sugar for the "linking to a message by X-Seq" functionality:
> - Archived-At headers using the syntactic sugar.
> - The list of years on /mla/index.html will be automatically updated.
> - A "Send me my patches' X-Seq values by return post" bot, hard-wired to
> only respond to Mikael.
> Please report any issues.
> Apologies for the length of the downtime.
> The raw rfc822 archives, available over https:// and rsync://, have been
> continuously available and up-to-date throughout the downtime.
Messages sorted by: