Re: Running emacs from fluxbox menu

> On Apr 21, 2021, at 12:59 AM, Duke Normandin <dukeofpurl@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> The compiler - the failing_program - works just fine from a plain terminal. It IS in my $PATH. zsh finds it no problem.

It’s in the PATH you have at a terminal. It is *not* in the PATH within emacs, which is what we are concerned with right now. If it were, we wouldn’t be having this conversation.

> I set $PATH in both ~/.zshrc and ~/.zprofile

How exactly are you attempting to launch the compiler? It doesn’t sound like you’re doing it from an interactive shell.

--
vq
Sent from my iPhone