Re: Better Help Docs Searching?

On 2021-08-03 11:30 p.m., Roman Neuhauser wrote:

  simply sucks, and
It simply does, and it sure is comforting to hear it from an adeptus, the novice tends to think that it's all his fault but sometimes not.

"i believe that GNU could have spent a fraction of the effort they put
into texinfo on man instead, and we'd all be much happier today."

It's more fun to hack code than to document it.  I wish we had more cathedral and less bazaar.  I remember my first exposure to a Linux GUI, I think it was KDE and you click on 'Help' and some of the pages were entirely blank or had one useless sentence.  I wonder if anything at all could possibly be done about this.