Re: Colon in alias appears to be breaking task compltion

On 2021-09-05 01:27 PM, Bart Schaefer wrote:
On Sun, Sep 5, 2021 at 10:16 AM Steve Dondley <s@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

This does not autocomplete:

task add due:1h project:To<tab>

Where did you get the completion definition for "task"?  There is none
in the zsh distribution.

I'm not even sure how the completion got working to begin with, to be honest. I had a bunch of taskwarrior aliases in bash and I simply copied them over to zsh. They just all seemed to work out of the box so I didn't ask any questions.

It wasn't until about 1/2 hour ago that I found out about the ohmyzh taskwarrior plugin which I enabled in an attempt to try to fix my problem.