Re: Composing completions for a wrapper script

Oh, thanks, that was exactly what I was looking for!

I have considered doing something similar, but I am still a bit afraid of the completer being sufficiently smart and observing some other things and breaking.

By the way, how do I define completion for a function?
I tried creating a _kubectldc file in a directory in my fpath, but the completion doesn't
 work, and it doesn't seem like it even gets loaded automatically. When I do compdef
 like you suggested, everything works, but I want to do some more complex logic than it
 is nice to fit in the compdef argument. I tried doing the RTFM, but it suggests that
 proper filename and #compdef kubectldc should be enough.