shournal now supports zsh - track commands _and_ files

Hi,
somewhat a follow-up to my previous question 'exit_function - strange behavior' I wanted to point out that I just released the first public version of shournal

https://github.com/tycho-kirchner/shournal

with full zsh-support.
shournal enables a super-history in zsh. It not only records
working directory and exit code of each command but also
read and written files with low runtime- and storage overhead.
Check out also my reddit-post

https://www.reddit.com/r/zsh/comments/qn86ab/shournal_finally_supports_zsh_track_commands_and/

Regarding the zsh -c case: shournal now captures the exit code in kernel space, even for anonymous function calls in subshells ^_^

zsh -fc '( () { return 123 } )'

Kind regards and enjoy
Tycho Kirchner