loooong number

Gentlemen:

I don't think zsh can do this but she does amaze very often so I'll ask:

My sister is memorizing Euler's number, she's at 200 digits and climbing.  She wants me to print it off in blocks of four digits. I can't find exactly that format online.  Now, the formula for the number is easy but the output of course is going to be a floating point number of 200 and counting digits which of course zsh can't handle.  But it occurred to me that if the digits could be computed one at a time (as we can do for pi), then the output could be treated as a simple string to which digits are added indefinitely.  I guess this is really a mathematical question, strictly speaking, but somebody might know.