Re: known_hosts completion is useless with recent ssh

On 8/18/22 6:28 PM, Bart Schaefer wrote:
This both makes it a waste of time to scan that file, and also means that there's no "memory" of hosts where I've previously logged in, to be referenced by completion later.

Last time I ran into this, I re-configured Zsh completion to look at my ~/.ssh/config file for pre-configured hosts. -- I had all of my hosts set up therein.

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die