Re: Most minimal configuration challenge

Felipe Contreras wrote on Sat, 27 Aug 2022 04:30 +00:00:
> Does anybody have a similar list of options they absolutely can't live
> without?

Off the top of my head, there are:

- zsh-newuser-install
- some distros' default dotfiles
- zsh-guide, a dotfile generator, curated by Matthew
- zsh-sensible, example dotfiles, curated by me
- the various prompts shipping with zsh itself

And probably a few others that I don't remember off the top of my head.  Apologies to them.

We should probably collect all these links and put them in the FAQ or something.

My personal list also has two non-zsh settings: MANOPT=--no-hyphenation
and guicursor=a:blinkon0 ;-)