Re: Substitute the last match of a pattern during parameters expansion.

On Thu, Sep 15, 2022, 02:29, Lawrence Velázquez, <larryv@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On Wed, Sep 14, 2022, at 5:59 PM, Michele Venturi, <dardo82@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> It seems that nobody here is able to do it now,
> so this is the wrong place to ask for such things.

Don't conflate "can't do it" with "won't do it".

If you can't do it (and you don't want to learn) you are useless, if you don't want to do it (and it's a good idea)
you are guilty; anyway is it not MY problem. I will repeat
it because sadly you need it: I'm not here to ask for help,
but to help you improve YOUR project and how to do it...
So it seems like you are the one confused here, that is
refusing free suggestions and support for his activities.

> Are there other mailing lists with more
> capable people on this specific subject?

Bart has been involved with zsh for at least 27 years.  You need one hand to count the number of people in the world more knowledgeable about zsh internals.

These are probably too few people to work on it, right?