Re: The request of words matter updated

Hello all!

I wanted to contact zsh-workers@xxxxxxx for the request of words matter updated but didn’t get any response. If  zsh-users@xxxxxxx isn’t correct one either, please let me know the right one. Thanks.

There 12 slave and 16 master used as variables in source code   "Src/Modules/zpty.c". Even though the words "slave" & "master" are used as internal static variables, and not be exposed to external calling or exported it in message, as what the words matter requirement of our company, may I ask change them in a future level? For example, replace “slave” with "worker", "child", "helper", "replica", "follower", or "secondary [server, node, process, or other noun]", and replace “master” with "controller", "leader", "manager", "main", "coordinator", "parent", or "primary [server, node, process, or other noun]". Thanks.

Take care, stay strong, and stay safe.

Best regards,
Sunny (Xiao Ling Chen,
陈小玲)

z/OS USS SU
&DBX Development and L3
IBM China Systems & Technology Lab (CSTL)
Tel:    86-010-82452454
E-mail:
chenxlxl@xxxxxxxxxx