Re: find help

On 2022-10-04 12:20, Pier Paolo Grassi wrote:
you should try typing
read (or any other command) than pressing alt-h, by default bound to the run-help widget

I think something got lost when I switched to the 'official' Debian copy of zsh.  I do remember run-help being useful but it doesn't work now, it reports as being an alias of 'man'.  And somebody has stolen the alt-h key, I think xfce owns it now, it brings up a graphical box that shows me an 'about' for the xterm. Mind I can probably steal it back.  If I can get run-help useful again.