Demo: zsh4humans ssh teleportation

zsh4humans [1] is a config for zsh akin to Oh My Zsh, Prezto and Zim.
One of its features is ssh teleportation. Whenever you ssh to a remote
machine, you get the same shell experience as you have locally:
prompt, bindings, aliases, etc. If the remote machine is missing some
software (most notably, zsh itself), it'll be installed automatically
in the home directory without requiring superuser privileges. In
addition, command history can be shared between different machines.

I've recorded a demo of ssh teleportation:
https://asciinema.org/a/542763. It may be too fast to follow, so you
might want to hit space to pause/unpause to make viewing more
comfortable.

Docs are here [2] and here [3]. I wouldn't recommend trying zsh4humans
if you aren't already comfortable with zsh configs. If you do decide
to try it, read all tips linked above and follow as many as you can.
The default experience is decent but it's far cry from what you can
achieve with a personally tailored config. Many features, including
ssh teleportation, need to be explicitly enabled.

I've posted the same message on r/zsh [4].

Roman.

[1]: https://github.com/romkatv/zsh4humans
[2]: https://github.com/romkatv/zsh4humans/blob/master/README.md
[3]: https://github.com/romkatv/zsh4humans/blob/master/tips.md