Re: Are there zsh error message explanation

Xiao Ling XL Chen wrote on Wed, Dec 14, 2022 at 13:05:54 +0000:
> I failed to get zsh error message explanation in user guide and community, is there any way to get more zsh error message explanation? ie. “./Src/exec.c:3277: zerr("no match");” it is too short to help users to understand the root cause of the error and what action they should take.

First, don't start a new thread by clicking "Reply" on some post and
then deleting the subject line and message body.  That breaks threading.

To answer your question, that particular error message means the
CSH_NULL_GLOB option has fired.  The message could be improved, yes.
Any volunteers?